The HNLU Corporate and Commercial Law Blog is established under the aegis of the Corporate and Commercial Law Society of Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur. The Society is an independent, student-run body formed by HNLU corporate law enthusiasts for the sole purpose of promoting discourse on contemporary corporate law issues.
The blog aims to create a knowledge exchange platform for researchers, practitioners, scholars, students and holders of related fields.
The HNLU CCLS Blog welcomes blog posts in the form of articles, short notes, opinions and case commentaries that deal with issues of a legal nature on banking laws, insolvency, capital markets, corporate , competition, contracts, securities, taxation, among others. . The blog is further open to entries on arbitration and commercially significant international trade and investment law.
• Co-writing is permitted subject to a maximum of two authors.
• Content should be written in Times New Roman in font size 12 for the main body and font size 10 for endnotes, with 1.5 line spacing.
• Although we don’t have a strict word minimum policy, we prefer blog posts that are at least 800 words. The maximum word limit is 1,500 words. The word limit excludes endnotes, if any.
• The review policy includes a double-blind peer review, which we promise to complete within 14 days of submission. Please note that editor suggestions may need to be incorporated by contributors within 7 days of notification.
• Submissions are accepted on a rolling basis or if you prefer to work with a deadline, any Saturday.
Arush Mittal (Editorial Team, HNLU CCLS) 9004361663
Mehak Jain (Editorial Team, HNLU CCLS) 6265402975
Megha Jain (Editorial Team, HNLU CCLS) 9348418338